|Position Title:||Site Management Clerk – Emergency x 24|
|Position Grade:||General Service Staff, G3|
|Duty Station:||Yirgachefe, Dilla, Bulehora and Karcha-Galana, Ethiopia|
|Type of appointment:||SST, Six months with possibility of extension|
|Estimated Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Closing Date:||September 02, 2018|
Context and Scope of the Position
Under the general supervision of the Site Management Coordinator and direct supervision of Site Management Senior Assistant – Emergency, the Site Management Clerk –Emergency will be responsible for the following:
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
1. Support SMS project implementation through undertake distributions, hygiene awareness raising and construction works.
2. Support logistical needs of the SMS program staff, including communication, transportation and distribution.
3. Support in monitoring laborers at field sites and track material receipt, storage and delivery at sites.
4. Assist in coordinating all visibility material required by the donors and IOM are procured and sent to the field. Also liaise with field staff to make sure these material are being used properly.
5. Undertake duty travels related to project implementation.
6. Perform other duties that may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree in Social Sciences, business administration, or other relevant field with 3 year of progressively responsible experience in humanitarian situations in Ethiopia.
- Working experience in shelter constructions, development and planning in humanitarian projects or comparable field,
- Strong writing and reporting skills,
- Familiarity with the International Organization, UN agency or diplomatic mission an asset,
- Good computer knowledge in MS office packages.
- Thorough knowledge of Oromigna and Gedio language is required
- Thorough knowledge of spoken and written English
- Knowledge of other local languages is advantageous
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application/ motivation letter enclosed with only detail CV written in English via our e-mail address RECADDIS@IOM.INT, by September 02, 2018 at the latest, referring the position title and Vacancy number in the subject line of your email; no photocopies of educational/training certificates is required at this stage; applicant who doesn`t follow the required application procedure will automatically be disqualified from the competition.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We strongly encourage qualified women to apply!
|Job Category||Admin, Secreterial and Clerical Jobs, Logistics, Traport and Supply Chain Jobs, Social Science and Community Jobs|