The Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Officer’s primary responsibilities include continuous improvement of the SHE processes, programs and performance. The Safety, Health and Environmental Officer (SHE Officer) provides support to the SHE Manager on all aspects of Safety, Health and the Environment. He/ She will ensure that all practices are in compliance with regulatory and Ontex requirements.
- Develop and implement site processes and programs in workplace and contractor safety, occupational health and environment in order to improve the EHS results in the company
- Support in the management of the sustainability systems eg. OHSAS18001(ISO45001), ISO 14001and ISO50001 in order to achieve continuity in the business.
- Execute internal audits in order to review the effectiveness of the systems.
- Analyzes and reports changes in applicable regulations and develops and implements systems in order to ensure compliance and performance improvement.
- Analyze data and reports to the EHS Manager in order to provide key data enabling decision making.
- Leads risks assessments and reports the result in order to reduce the hazards in the company
- Analyzes incident and accidents and supports pre-startup safety reviews in order to prevent accidents and non-conformities.
- Organizes trainings related to EHS and review the effectiveness of the trainings in order to ensure awareness and continuous improvement.
- Deal with changes in legislation
- Deal with changes in production
- Multi management systems complexity (ISO 14001, 50001 and OHSAS 18001)
- Technical aspects related to production, environment, energy, Health & Safety
- 2-3 years of relevant experiences in a business environment
- B.SC. Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Health
- Good knowledge of Risk assessments
- Experience with different EH&S projects
- Good knowledge of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 – internal audits
- Fluent in English or any other language is considered as an asset, basic knowledge of English is a must.
- Analytical and communication skills – Team player
- Flexible to change
- Good communication skills towards different teams within the organization
- Project management in cross functional teams
|Job Category||Environmental and Natural Resources Jobs, Health Care Jobs|