Objective 1 : Centralize and process the orders :
– Receive the validated orders from the programs/Base Logistician
– Deal with the orders following ACF procedures ;
– Prepare the necessary documents : Release Orders (RO) or Purchase Orders (PO) and have them approved by the hierarchical superior ;
– Purchase the articles ordered while respecting AAH logistic procedures ;
– Manage cash and ensure the accuracy of the bills
– Inform the person requesting goods of the progress of the treatment of his order ;
– Organize and follow the delivery ;
– Keep the “Order Follow-up” up to date and send it to the bases twice a month;
– Keep the archiving of Internal Order Forms, Release orders, Purchase Orders, Delivery Orders, quotations, and contracts up to date.
Objective 2 : Manage the supplier data :
– Up-date the price catalogue ;
– Carry out the quotation orders.
Objective 3 : Follow the payment of suppliers :
– Collect and check the invoices ;
– Participate in the payment of the suppliers
– Transfer the approved invoices to the accounts for payment of suppliers.
– Settle the cash advances with Administration as per rules
Objective 4 : Reporting
– Do a monthly Order purchase report and follow up for bases.
– According to the Kitlog V.3 procedures
How to Apply
If you are interested, please send your application composed of none returnable CV, Covering Letter with “Purchaser” written in the subject line, and two references to the following addresses:
Action Against Hunger – Addis Ababa – Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 2357, (On the way to Meskel flower from Dembel city mall, Behind Addis Ababa Road Transportation Authority Garage ): or Through www.ethiojobs.net ; or Directly to Hirna office ;
Deadline: Wednesday 18 July 2018 before 5:00pm
NB: Only short listed applicants will be communicated on and selection process includes technical test and an interview.
“Women are Highly Encouraged to Apply”
|Job Category||Accounting And Finance Jobs, Inventory and Stock Jobs, Logistics, Traport and Supply Chain Jobs|