Junior Level (1+ – 2 years experience)
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Run tests and update the test results
- Revise and review specifications for products or processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; participating in professional organizations.
- Attain the required quality level on finished products.
- Improve and develop new efficient procedures.
- Cooperating with the rest of the stuff.
- Bsc in Textile engineering
- At least 1 year of experience working in the textile sector quality department
How to Apply
|Job Category||Quality Assurance Jobs|