Report to:- Managing director
Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- Month and end-year process
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Cash receipts
- General ledger
- Payroll and utilities
- Treasury, budgeting
- Cash forecasting
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Capital assets reconciliations
- Trust account statement reconciliations,
- Check runs
- Fixed asset activity
- Debt activity
- Coordinate and complete annual audits.
- Provide recommendations.
Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Cooperating with the rest of the stuff.
- At least 2 years of experience
- Good communication skill
- Good experience of all Microsoft applications like word, Excel, outlook etc..
- Peach tree software experience
How to Apply
|Job Category||Accounting And Finance Jobs|