1. To assist a HR manager in the recruitment activities in the emergency project.
2. To assist the emergency medical and logistics team with identifying qualified human resources in different geographical locations.
3. To ensure quality recruitment procedure and transparency by applying the recruitment guideline
4. To follow up and report in swift but very organized way the recruitment activities.
|Education||Desirable, certificate or diploma in business, HR Management or similar education.|
|Experience||• Essential previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs
• Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries
|Languages||Essential, mission working language; desirable, local language.|
|Knowledge||• Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
• Good working knowledge on MS Office
|Competencies||• Results and Quality Orientation
• Teamwork and Cooperation
• Behavioural Flexibility
• Commitment to MSF Principles
• Stress Management
How to Apply
applicants should send a CV, cover letter, educational records, work certificates and copy of id. Card either by email to MSFE-Addis-HR@barcelona.msf.org or give in person to MSF Spain Addis Ababa, Jigjiga, Dolo , Hawassa, Gambella , Bule Hora or Yirgachefe Office
APPLICATION WILL BE REVIEWED ON ROLLING BASIS POSITION COULD BE FILLED BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE .
We strongly encourage qualified women to apply.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
|Job Category||Admin, Secreterial and Clerical Jobs, Human Resource and Recruitment Jobs|