FH Ethiopia, a non-governmental organization engaged in relief and development activities, would like to invite potential candidates to apply for the following position:
Duty Station: Angacha (Kembata Zone)
Duration of Contract: One year contract (Renewable with 45 days probation period)
Closing date: 25 April 2018
· Maintains and safeguards cash and fuel coupons.
· Issues official receipts for all collections.
· Deposits daily cash collections intact into bank the next working day.
· Records daily cash collections and payments and balances daily with cash on hand.
· Maintains fuel coupon register and balances daily with coupons on hand.
· Prepares checks for all authorized payments.
· Processes bank transfer and exchange of checks.
· Prepares daily bank accounts and cash balances.
· Performs any other related duties assigned by the FD.
· Checks the quantity, specifications and appropriateness of incoming items before receiving;
· Receives and issue properties in accordance with the rules and regulation of the organization;
· Stores incoming items in a proper way;
· Issues outgoing items from the store as per the relevant guideline;
· Controls bin cards and stock cards and makes the balance;
· Ensures that the store is always tidy;
· follows up items to be stocked out and reports to the immediate supervisor;
· Prepares periodic reports;
Academic qualification / Work experience- Minimum Diploma in Accounting with two Years’ experience preferably in a similar organization.
Essential Competencies: Computer literate
How to Apply
Competent candidates can submit ONLY their application and CV to:
Candidates MUST refer the position title on the subject line of their application
|Job Category||Accounting And Finance Jobs|